Monday, March 21, 2011

know me well?

hey babes! I am actually back~
sorry for leaving my blog with dust...(mop mop..)
now it's time to make it blink and shine again
or even shinier and blinker than it used to be!

i found myself a little bit out-dated lately
got to follow up! (clap clap)

well~
to kick start my sudden will to blog,
i would like to share something about me !! (excited?)

ALRIGHT..
i was recently reading a book named TWENTIES GIRL,
that is an interesting novel for me =]
the author just know wat the reader like and write an amazing series of novel,
yea..i sink my teeth into it!!
on impulse, i decided to go back to my DEAR DIARIES here!
i really admire someone that is able to spread out their thought and feelings with fluent english~
Coz sometime when we are sharing our feeling, I may have to think twice about a proper word to describe it, and after the thought it may not anymore ur real feeling,
as u hv to use the word u know to describe it indirectly, it may change the thing u actually want to say...
this problem wont happen if I use Mandarin (be proud as a Malaysian and Chinese, guys!)

back to the topic ! it will be a long post...as i am telling what i like or dislike~

1) I DO NOT MAKE UP FREQUENTLY

alright i admit that i dare not to make up so frequent,
i dont like to live in secret, i know make-up do make someone look better
but the point is we have to make up everyday and we may not dare to show up in no-make-up face...
come on gals!
surely u can make up but be brave to show the real you!
dun let the bloody cosmetic to lead u !!
YOu are who you are!
so grow up then~

moreover, the more chemical stuff applied on your face, the more skin problem u will get. Seriously, you may love to kohl your eye and it really does look bigger BUT soon or later it will turn out pigmentation, dull skin and you name it!

love yourself, love the real you, sweetie~

2) I TAKE CARE OF MY EYES

do not laugh, i mean it...
i dislike facing tv or computer too long,
watching the screen make my eyes swallow and tired...
radiance does ruin your eyes!
SO, take a rest per 30 minutes in front of the pc~

in fact, I do love my eyes that u may cannot imagine how..
i could not let myself thinking if i hv to wear spec every single day,
i could not imagine my vision was totally blur without spec,
I WILL DEFINITELY FREAK OUT..

to save your eyes, you know, before it is too late,
take CARROT and WOLF-BERRY as your best friend!!
i know, best friend doesn't eat each other but they do love each other!
love them and they will be happy to be eaten, tat is it for~ (smile brightly)

3) ADMIRE AFFAIRS

there are some people become famous because of their look, make-up, dressing way...
but i dun admire those as tat is so shallow~
dun you guys think so?
they just like them for surface causes..
they become famous but hv done nothing, hv contribute nothing~

I do have many idols in fact (i fall for person so fast,yea~ i know!)
i like them for their talent,their work and so on..
too many to mention one by one (=p)

but for those who don't like my idol,
if you dont like tat is your business, dun u dare scratching their reputation or do something bad towards them!!!
stop insulting someone u dun like !
YES I AM TALKING TO YOU!
tat is okay to talking to empty air at your home,as you please~
but keep your fucking mouth to yourself!!
please make sure you know them well before you say against them!!!!
u SUCK!! damn you super nob!

people hv the right to love but you dun hv the right to comment!!
if you think you are telling the truth , think twice!! u childish bitch!

alright,
tat is not i am blogging for~
forget about it (say CHEESE~~)

4) I LOVE MY FRENS AND FAMILY

enough said. yipee!

5) I LOVE FASHION

tat is a torture for me now that i hv to stay at home everyday before uni stuff~
BECAUSE i love to doll up myself and dress on my style..
wat is my style? actually is the way i love to dress~
i love to wear something casual yet chic, sweet yet sexy, elegant but comfy~
i know wat u r thinking, but let me tell u:tat is exactly not a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

i hv my own dressing style but someone keep mocking my choice as MATURE ><>
6) I LOVE TO SING

wow! singing is the best way to express yourself!!
however, dun you try to ask me to sing when i am not in mood (save your saliva)

yes i love hits songs (high five!)
humming FIREWORK by Katy Perry...
know y i love FIREWORK?
because i love Katy Perry's firework-ed boobs! (just kidding)
i wondered wat whould i do with it if i hv those useful boobs?
i may hv earned so much money as everyone will hire me to do FIREWORK PERFORMANCE(Laugh Out LOud)
i think there should be an essay titled is IF I WERE KATY PERRY, or IF I HAD KATY PERRY'S BOOBS...

that will be so much fun!!!
dun u think so?
if there is an essay contest like this, i will no doubt participate!
wat will i do?
i will shoot BIG gummy bears with SMALL n TINY gummy bears...
I will shoot Mr. Skinny Spaghetti with thick tomato sauces...
It sound delicious, doesn't it?
or maybe i will spark splendid firework to those bad guy trying to trick me to their bad (i was thinking to shoot bullet but that is illegal...so...)

and last but not least,
i will shoot Saleisha Archie with facial cream!!! or maybe 99% bacteria free hand-sanitizer?

7) I LOVE ANIMALS

i love animals (maybe should call pet) so much!
i had hv hamsters as my pet in the past,
it ended unhappily~ skip the sad thing (jump!)

my parents do not like pet except fishes and turtle (i think is becoz they dun make sound)
so i gave myself a promise to hv petS when i grow up!
erm~ how about a smart puppy? (u know there are some bleed tat is really smart?)
and also a cute and furry puppy!!
for sure i will hv hamsters too !!

OMG
i think i hv to built up a pet house for them~
just like Paris Hilton do !
wondering...wat color should it be?
u know, colors do mean something...
DO RESEARCH!!!
relax, not you, i am talking to myself =]



way too much to talk~
well,
this post hvnt ended yet...so stay tuned for another, next time ;)

do know me more in my FACEBOOK or TWITTER yea? (look at the side bar~)
i will be glad to know friend~ my pleasure *

alright!
let your eyes to relax now!
close your pretty eyes...
be ready...

here is something i got for y'all (drum-rolling...)


xoxo,
Nicole loves

No comments:

Post a Comment