Sunday, August 15, 2010

Celebration with Bear

14th August
my class celebrated Xiong ge's birthday (19/8)at Hotstar BBQ Buffet =]
almost everyone was there to go for crazy night
Great great memories ever <3
Love them all ...crazy guys~
now i will still smile every time i think of it ^^


had a blast with my dear gals =]


Women Gang take2 Alienee look so HOT in this photo <3


my lover on left and my wife on right ^^


the left:my girlfriend who I date with every morning :)


A big brother who come back that night
i took the chance to cham whore with him ^^


Alienee -- my lover <3


my silly daughter >_<


i was feeding my BIG BOSS a big 'scoop' of cake XD Oops...so crazy~


erm~ i called her MUMMY but she is officially my wife...so confused XP


chamworing with Xiong ge , our fat bear XD


HAPPY GREAT BIRTHDAY to Xiong ge =]

p/s: more photos are coming soon
wait for it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment