Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random


HEY GUYS~
ignore my black eyes bag ><
sleep late these days

by the way
i think
i gonna leave internet for a while
a long while ><

the exam is around the corner
the trail exam

i have planned my studies actually
but i am quite lazy
the progress is kind of slow ><

my determination is strong, i think
but i always do my revision with television
GOSH
i am suck right ?

anyway
my busy life is gonna end soon
i can do my revision with my whole heart then
CONCENTRATE !!!!

anything can help me to concentrate?
i feel lonely while study alone in midnight
so quiet till i want to get something with sound effect
i feel comfortable when the television is on
i dunno the reason
but i just feel like someone is accompanying me =]

i found it so distracting
but i could not make my mind to turn the TV off

i am really suck right ?

wasting my time for nonsense thing

maybe i should try to be tough
and go to turn off the TV
hope i can do this myself ^^

come on
cross your finger
wish me best of luck
and ~~~

GOD BLESS ME
i will do well in my exam <3

Just to remind
tonight better not to go out guys
if u believe in those traditions

however
i dont believe XP
dun blame me for that
i just dont like to link myself to fear
seem like finding trouble myself

PEACE yea?
do have great days and wait for me to come back :)

some photo to share ^^

she seldom smile that bright huh?


the sunglasses i bought with Alienee


how is it ? XD


no more lazy gal
Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment