Thursday, November 4, 2010

041110

kind of emotional lately
well~
going to graduate...
my mood is floating like swimming in waves
always messed up by this touched stuff ><

FYI, i am an easy-cried person

the days before,
i was so excited and delightful for the graduation
repugnantly,
i was moody and reluctant to leave~

additionally,
i am so worry and confused about my further study plan lately
always messed up by those progresses of application
i think i am going to freak out ~~
the more i get in, the more confidence i lose

in case u all don't know,
i am going to choose ENGLISH for Professional Communication as my further study
at City University of Hong Kong
or maybe Singapore or Baptist University of Hong Kong...
so not sure yet..

FYI,
i love English so much
u all can see it as i love to write ^^
and i love the America's things~~
so, i would like to step in the "indulgence" ~~
i love Language ,actually~
gonna express my enthusiasm and ignite my passion in my studies !!

Let's not talk about stuff that turn out black hair into white
i am totally in the One Tree Hill fever now !!!!!
and i am lovin' it ^_^
thank to my sister and the PPS software
i can now watch what i have been waiting for so long !!!!!
never feel ashamed to introduce my favorite: One Tree Hill~
even if without Lucas and Peyton
the drama is still stunning !!!(feel like gonna hug the monitor now XD)


8TV broadcasted the season 6 last time
when it finished,
i were so damn down at times~
by the way,
i always hope that the season 7 will come back soon
i know, eventually~

cant really explain my weird habit
i dont like to watch drama/movies through computer
that ruins my eyes and i love my eyes SO MUCH =P
but due to the addiction , i could not control myself from OTH
i will try my best to reduce the frequency~

my ghost bumps emerge every time i hear the theme song of OTH:
< i dont wanna be >
erm~~ i forgot the singer XP
by the way,
the song is especially sung by the person for OTH
OTH-designed XD
so there is no complete form of this song ~
still remember i had searched for this song so hard
and finally i got it !! wahahaha XD

oppsy
i have talked too much about OTH ~~
alright~
for a update :
i am heading in the application for universities these days..
so free and relax for books and magazines~~
planning some girls' hang out...

time flies so fast in busy daily life
my life is quite full recently
grow up, Nicole =]

like to listen to some great songs?
here u go:
DJ Got Us Falling In Love (by Usher)
Misery (by Maroon 5)
Love The Way You Lie (by Rihanna and Eminem)

xoxo,
enjoy ur holiday ~~

3 comments:

  1. ur favourite movie since i knew u ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! just randomly linked here..
    all the best for your future..
    cute blog anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hui: thx for coming =]my love to OTH never go to an end =]

    Zhi Xin: thank u !! good to hear from u ^_^

    ReplyDelete