Monday, November 1, 2010

1st November

OMG~
finally i can be proud to announce that:
today, I, Nicole Tang Rou Ying is legally 18 years old !!!!

no much transformation on me..
but for the future days, who knos ? XP

some of my graduation messages from my friends are So Me..
can i call that like this ? XD
yes, i may fly higher and further after all..

sometimes
just wondered what will my future look like~
after graduation
i can fly~
but where is the most suitable place for me ?
i am damn so afraid of stepping the wrong step~

i always said that : Believe ur dreams come true everyday, bcoz they did~
i must find myself some faith then...
it is easy to say but not that easy to succeed
anyway,
do what u love or love what u do
just to share with u all to enjoy y'all lives~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nicole TRY and Penn Badgley (gossip gal's main male character)!!!
happy birthday to the babes who were given birth on 1st November~~

phewww.....
i got my mood overwhelmed
today's a totally memorable day !!
thanks to my dearly friends
the birthday song really shocked me XD
love u guys~~ <3

thx to the gifts too~ i love them so much ^_^
thank to my sweeties~~
those are so cute ...
gonna give u all a big kiss:
muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss~~

to my cute friends from Editor Club:
u three are so sweet ~~~
couldn't forget that "present" ...
gonna miss u guys soon XD

didnt take photo of my presents
it may take some time XP
be awaiting~~
now is the time to share this:
cheers~~~~~~~~~~(especially for coffee-addicted)

may God bless me to have a brighter future since today =]
love,peace,free ~~ ^_^

xoxo,
happy 111~

1 comment:

  1. Hey my dear princess,everything will be okay ,just belief in yourself and what you are going to choose.There are always another hopes after the corner...NO WORRY AND BE HAPPY...no matter what decision you have made, i will always support you~ forever!!!

    ReplyDelete