Thursday, November 25, 2010

music lights up my life

dear readers,
i am gonna share my 'Songs of the month' XD
i found it cheerful and interesting to share something i like ^_^

November is a lovely month~
my birthday month...
a holiday month =]
stressless month (except for SPM fighters~)
how do u feel huh ?

here u r :


Boom boom boom...even brighter than the moon moon moon ~~
Katy Perry-- Firework

i like her latest performance on this song :)
and the way her MV bring out the meaning of life ..



Misery-- Maroon 5

i like this song as if it will never be out-dated =p
feel wanna dance with the melody ~~
but the MV ... tha gal is too funny~ lOl



but i don't mind ~~~~~
Ne Yo-- Beautiful Monster

this song always swim over my brain~
i know it is not hits anymore
but still lovin' it :)


Baby tonite~~~~
DJ got us falling in love-- Usher

oh~ how could i forget this song ?
the way Usher perform his music is 'speechless'~ XD


the world...the world is spinning ~~~
Jay Sean-- 2012 (It ain't the end)

don't tell me u dunno the singer of this song
as it told everytime u heard the beginning XD



u know i know how ~~
Flo Rida-- Clun can't handle me

Let's dance gals!!!
move it ...


Lady Gaga-- Speechless

i had other views toward Lady Gaga since listening to this song
different huh ?
i strongly promote this to my friends ^_^

one month more to Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love Christmas so much =]
where is my Santa Claus ? XD
r u guys ready for it ?



Light me up with me on top lets falalalalalalala x2
Lady Gaga-- Christmas Tree

she is so cute in this song!!!
awww~ so sweet....



David Archuleta & Orla Fallon-- Silent Night
well~beautiful and angelic voices...
this will be a warm Christmas ^u^
i love the romantic feel of this song ~
seem like going back to childhood...sweet =]


did u enjoy this?

xoxo,
<3 music

1 comment: